Some ways to use mini whiteboards as feedback tools include:
- Whole Class Feedback
- The students answer a question and hold up their responses. The teacher scans the room and decides what to do next, based on the student responses.
- Teacher Feedback to Individuals
- The students work on a problem on the whiteboards. The teacher circulates. The bright colours make it easy to spot student errors and misconceptions and provide immediate feedback.
- Peer Feedback
- Students work through a problem, and then compare solutions with a partner. They provide feedback to each other.
- Students could be grouped for discussion based on their answers to a question.